Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thank you

It has been interesting and fascinating to be working with all of you. The past 8 weeks of learning have been a great experience for me and I enjoy reading your discussions and blog entries. Thanks to some of you for sharing your personal stories with us so that we have a deeper and more practical understanding on the topics. Thank you all for sharing your valuable experiences, ideas and insights to enrich our learning. I wish you all the best in the future career. 

 “Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them.” ---by James Baldwin

3 comments:

  1. It has indeed been a great experience. I wish you the best as you continue your program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over the past eight weeks we have learned a lot, I thank you for the comments and responds on our discussion board. Look forward to your ideas in the next course. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your posts, they are informative and intriguing. I am grateful to be building this network of EC professionals. Happy studies.

    ReplyDelete