Saturday, April 27, 2013

EDUC 6358 week 8 blog assignment

As an early childhood educator, I would like to promote equal rights and fairness for children. I want every child to have the right to be educated and be treated equally. To have an anti-bias curriculum can help children understand and learn justice and fairness. I want parents to be able to listen to their children, to figure out what their children's needs are, instead of making all the decisions for them. Children should have the right to decide on their own what they want to do and what they want to be in the future. Moreover, parents should treat their children as children, to give them time to play and explore new things and challenges. Some parents give too much pressure to their children too early, and these children don't have childhood, and they dont know how to play. It hurts me when I see children not knowing how to play. 

Finally, I would like to thank all the colleagues I have been walked through during the past 8 weeks, or even more. I have learned new ideas and been inspired by your brilliant thoughts. I wish you all the best in your future career!

Regards,
Lufei

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your support and comments. It really helped me look at things a little different especially promoting the fairness and rights for children. I can be reach at Vinson.Starr@waldenu.edu. Please do not hesitate to reach me for any questions or concerns. I wish you the best and hope that you continue to higher your education.

    ReplyDelete