Saturday, May 5, 2012

Professional Contacts

I work in an international school and there are lots of early childhood professionals coming around the world. I quickly got in touch with them and they were happy to be my contacts and also eager and willing to share what they know about the early childhood field. I will keep in touch with them and post any new insights I learn from them.

I have spent some time to explore different websites of organizations and I decided to study the National Associations For the Education of Young Children because it always provides useful and valuable information about early childhood education and it also contains useful resources that help early childhood professionals learn and grow.



1 comment:

  1. Would any of the professors be interested in joining your colleagues blog sites? If so please point them in my direction chantaywaldon@blogsite.com as well as by email chantay_wa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete