Saturday, June 23, 2012

Learning about the international early childhood field

After learning the issues and trends in the early childhood fields and discussing with international early childhood educators, I have learned that every countries has their own issues, and some are very common in most countries. I have also become more familiar about the cultural difference and the impact it has to young children and their learning and development. I have become more aware of different cultures and tried to involve different cultures into my program as much as possible. I am glad that I can get into contact with international early childhood educators and learned from them about the issues and trends in the early childhood field in their own countries.

One goal related to international awareness is that I need to be more aware of the impact of diversity and how diversity has influenced children's learning and development. Every culture has its own style so by discussing with early childhood educators from different cultures and combining the useful information together, we can better support our children in their growth internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment