Sunday, November 11, 2012

week 2 blog assignment


When I watched the TV show with the sound turned off, it seemed that the characters discussed hilarious and relaxing topics. They seemed to have good relationships because their body languages seemed relax and natural, and it seemed that they discussed an interesting topic that everyone was eager to participate in.

When I turned on the sound, I was correct that they were discussing a relaxing topic and everyone was comfortable about the topic. The topic itself was not hilarious. It made me feel hilarious because of the ways the characters laughed after sharing some of their thoughts. I believe my assumptions would have been more correct if I had been watching a show I know well because I would be more familiar with the characters, the ways they talk and the topics they concentrate on.

No comments:

Post a Comment